If you have a dental emergency, we can help you! Call us any time of the day or night, and we’ll get back to you within 24–48 hours.
If you are a regular patient of ours, we may be able to schedule you for an after-hours emergency treatment, a root canal, an extraction, or a procedure for your wisdom teeth. Just call us right now, and we’ll work it out with you.
What Type of Emergency Do You Have?
When you call Androscoggin Valley Dental, if we’re available now, we can help you cope with your emergency over the phone. We focus on compassion here, and you can count on us to give you recommendations that can help restore your health.
We often help patients with emergencies that include:
- Severe Tooth Pain: Pain is sometimes caused by an infection within a tooth’s root canal. A root canal cleaning can quickly rid the tooth of the infection and relieve the pain. Stopping the infection can also save your natural tooth, avoiding an extraction and replacement.
- Wisdom Teeth Complications: Wisdom teeth may be causing serious problems by crowding your other teeth or pressing on your gums. We can extract them to protect your oral health.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth: If you have experienced an accident that damaged a tooth or several teeth, we may be able to repair your smile. Save any pieces of tooth material that you can find and bring them to your appointment.
- Tooth Loss: If your tooth has been knocked out, we may be able to reinsert it. Call us immediately for help.
- Tooth Extraction Needs: Some teeth unfortunately must be pulled because of accidents or severe infection in order to protect your oral health.
- Loose Adult Tooth: If you have a loose tooth as an adult, we need to act quickly to prevent losing it altogether.
We can help you with other types of dental emergencies too. Dr. Gulatin & Dr. McCormack receive ongoing education to be sure they’re ready for many dental situations, so you can be confident that you are receiving quality dental care.
Call Androscoggin Valley Dental with Your Dental Emergency
Call us with any type of dental emergency you have, and we will help you through it by offering solutions and compassionate care. If you are our patient and call when the office is closed, we’ll get back to you within 24–48 hours.